Bergen County Adult Day Care announces Adult Care Food Program
The Bergen County Adult Day Care, 340 Evelyn Street, Paramus has announced the sponsorship of the Adult Care Food Program.
This program is designed to provide meals to participants in licensed adult day care centers. Meals are available at no separate charge to all enrolled participants in the Adult Care Food Program and are served without regard to race, color, national origin, disability, age or sex.
The Eligibility Income Scale, effective from July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013 is as follows:
- A family of one with a Free Yearly Income of $14,521 and Reduced Yearly Income of $20,665
- Family of 2 with Free Yearly Income of $19,669 and Reduced Yearly Income of $27,991
- Family of 3 with Free Yearly Income of $24,817 and Reduced Yearly Income of $35,317
- Family of 4 ith Free Yearly Income of $29,965 and Reduced Yearly Income of $42,643
- Each Additional family member is an extra $5,148 for Free Yearly Income or an additional $7,326 for Reduced Yearly Income.
In the operation of the Child Care Food Program, no participant will be discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and retaliation.
Any person who believes that he or she has been discriminated against in any USDA-related activity should write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S. W. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (866) 632-9992. (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (Relay Voice Users).