Post Sandy: What's Open in Paramus
Post the latest open restaurants, gas stations and other useful stores in and around Paramus.
UPDATED 12 p.m. Saturday - Sandy has slammed Paramus, leaving thousands without power and trees down across town. Below is a list of local stores open for business. Please note this list could change and readers are encouraged to call ahead.
Know of other open nearby stores? Post your tips in the comments section below.
- Chakra - The restaurant will be open this Sunday Nov. 4 from 1pm until 8pm and will serve a special menu of comfort foods at reduced prices, including soups, salads, pastas, sandwiches and burgers (some of the restaurant’s signature dishes will also be available) from Sunday Nov. 4th through the 7th (Wed.)
- The Players Club Virtual GolfFree WiFi and TV. Oulets to charge phones and laptops. Coffee, water and soda. Welcome people to come and have a warm place to stay. Lounge chairs and bistro tables if people would like to bring in or order food.
- Houlihan's, Paramus
- BUCU, Paramus
- Massage Envy at Bergen Town Center
- Garden State Plaza
- Bergen Town Center
- Paramus Park Mall
- Campmor (Cash only)
- Doctor's Express
- Paramus Building Supply
- Capital Grille, Paramus
- Joe's American Bar & Grille, Paramus
- Bobby's Burger Palace, Paramus
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Paramus
- Target, Hackensack
- Hess, Route 17, Paramus
- Shell - 612 Route 17, Paramus
- BP - 845 Route 17 South, Paramus
- Paramus Golf Course (open as of Saturday)
Northern NJ HandyGuide has also posted an updated list of business that are open as well.