Paramus students were back in school on Monday. One trio of Paramus High School freshmen all responded positively to their first day, their new school and their new classes saying that they were glad to be back in school and agreed that they all enjoyed their first day as freshmen.
It’s also time for parents to get back into the swing of things. Here are some important dates parents may want to remember over the next few weeks.
Tuesday, Sept. 10
- Ninth Grade Parent Orientation – Paramus High School Auditorium 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 11
- PTA Meeting – High School Cafeteria – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 12
- 1:10 p.m. Dismissal – Parkway
- Back to School Night – 7:30 p.m. – Parkway
Friday, Sept. 20
- Picture Day – West Brook
- Fifth Grade Family Fun Night – 6:30-8:30 p.m. – West Brook
Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Back to School Night – Memorial
Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Minimum Day – 12:12 p.m. Dismissal – West Brook
- Back to School Night 7 p.m. – West Brook